The Foundation Rack
Affordable High Quality Equipment Support
Symposium is proud to announce the Foundation Rack: a modular, high quality component support. An alternative to "ordinary" equipment racks, the Foundation Rack offers provide excellent performance, strength, and reliability in an attractive, modular package.
- Resonance-free constrained-layer shelving
- Super-strong, solid 6061 "aircraft" alloy frame
- Optional Rollerblock® Module isolation
- Modular design can adapt to changing system requirements
- Natural, Silver or Black leg finishes
- "HD Channel" reinforcement for extremely heavy components
- Adjustable stainless steel or reversible Tellurium Copper bottom spikes
- "Ultra" levels for greater isolation and damping
- custom sizes available
The Foundation Rack's Standard Model features internal and top shelving 20" wide by 20" deep. Ultra Top levels (shown below) offer full 23.75" (60.3 cm) width and 20" (50.8 cm) depth. Extended depth levels are available on special order.
Ultra Levels are available which provide greater damping and isolation for all components. Ultra levels can be ordered for Top Levels (shown here) or for interior levels for critical components. The Ultra Model package includes superior Tellurium Copper reversible bottom spikes.
HD Reinforcement Channels
If you're planning to install extremely heavy components such as very heavy power amplifiers, optional 3mm thick stainless steel Reinforcement Channels provide effortless strength and rigidity.